LM Potencies
Question: II have a kit of LM remedies from Bengal Allen, Do you recommend
this Lab.? I want to start using LM method, but first I have to trust on
the rx. per se. My son (w/ autism) loves the pellets, and I have to hide
my kits from him because he had taken whole vials of 30C rx (he climben on
furniture) Do you think that this can interfere with his treatment?. I
know that rx. are not harmful, but worried that his life force get
confused with the mix of rx. One more quest. how can I address his slow
and difficult dentition (big and overlap teeth ), like an acute or let his
rx
(chronic) to work on this plane. Thank you for sharing your admirable
knowledge.
answer; Indeed a very good lab for remedies, no problems there. You better
hide the pellets well. The more the remedy is right on, the more such big
repeated doses would harm. Indeed there is often no reaction from a non
indicated remedy as the body is more sensitive to the simillimum or right
remedy. The slow and difficult dentition has more to do with his true
constitution and even might be addressed by the indicated chronic remedy.
Calc-c, Calc-p and silica all have this slow dentition but the picture
must fit the whole person.
Wish you all the best. I can see what a dedicated mom you are
DR luc
