Book
Question: Dear Dr Luc, I watched your interview last night on You tube and
I'm just wondering if what your sharing with us here is a book you have
out or ebook? Are we able to have access to this? Is this how you have
helped many parents with children with Autism looking at the illusions?
Thank you for your response. Fion
Dear friend
Some of this info is available in my book "Advanced Guide for
professionnals." Indeed the book I am writing now about autism will be
written in the first place for parents of children with special needs and
infantile autism. The book will certainly still take another year before
it will appear. In the mean time I am teaching worldwide and will on
different locations (once for my students in ABQ in July 2010), once in
Australia (Feb 2010) and once in Holland (Nov 2010) give a full seminar
about autism for professionnals (homeopaths, Drs, etc.)..
Since you are in Australia, the Autism seminar will be held in Melbourne
Feb 19-21. You can ask for more info to Laurie Morrison at 07 3264 1678 or
Roxy at 07 3311 2884.See also my website under seminars.
Warmest regards
Dr luc
