TCM and Homeopathy
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, on your conferences given on Wa. state about
intrauterine questions you talk about learning Traditional Chineese
Medicine Phylosophy to apply with our cases. The approaches you made
abouth weather, food, emotions and organs, earth and water constitution
are very interesting. Can you recomend me a book or web page where I could
learn more abouth that? . Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Dear friend
Indeed Traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy, both energetic
medicines, work well together for the patient and practitioner as they
have very similar laws and principles. There are many books out regarding
TCM:
I have written one (it is 50% off for the moment): Acupuncture for the
Practice (see my website) I am planning in the future when I finish my
autistic book to write a comprehensive TCM/Homeopathy book for the
practitioner. i applaud you for continuing your studies as it will benefit
mankind. Such goodnes always will come back.
Happy thanksgiving to all the wonderful people on this blog and may the
love you show towards your family bring joy and happiness.
Dr luc
