ARTICLE: Homeopathy and ASD: Most If Not All ASD Cases Will Be Syphilitic in Nature
It speaks by itself that individuality is priority and I don't suggest that I treat a condition but a person with a condition. Read the 100+ pages in my book Haghnemann Revisted and you will see that I agree with you. But when I note all these symptoms of ASD it is in view with the totality of the person. In other words most of the exhibiting symptoms will be syphilitic.
For instance: withdrawal can indeed be psoric when it refers to shyness but then it would be called Timidity or separation anxiety, etc. Every symptom can be explained away with all three miasms but it is the totality that denotes the miasm. You cannot as you do take one symptom out of context.
Most if not all ASD cases will be syphilitic in nature. Anyway I do understand miasms very well and I have even a "Revisiting miasms" in my new upcoming book this summer.
For instance: withdrawal can indeed be psoric when it refers to shyness but then it would be called Timidity or separation anxiety, etc. Every symptom can be explained away with all three miasms but it is the totality that denotes the miasm. You cannot as you do take one symptom out of context.
Most if not all ASD cases will be syphilitic in nature. Anyway I do understand miasms very well and I have even a "Revisiting miasms" in my new upcoming book this summer.
