ARTICLE: Other Observations in Homeopathy to Help Your Children
Unfortunately there is much confusion among homeopaths regarding the practice of homeopathy. This should not be the case! Every homeopath should learn the principles from the two major works of Hahnemann: the Organon (5th and 6th edition) and Chronic Diseases. Why the confusion? Most practitioners in the world practice according to the 4th edition of the Organon: give one dry dose of the remedy and wait and watch. Unfortunately this hinders the speedy and gentle cure that is promised in the Organon. Ask why your homeopath does not use the watery doses (putting the remedy in water) and do not be satisfied with the answer, "I have good results enough." Such homeopath deprives you of the best results of your children. and of those who practice with the watery solutions, make sure they do it according to the real indications from the Organon. Never trust anyone who gives you a bottle with the remedy and tells you to take a dose a day and check back with him when the bottle is empty. Such mechanical repetition is certainly to damage your case. Every individual, even with the same name disease, is different and the reaction to a dose. potency and remedy is different from person to person. To recognize a good homeopath read my article, "How to choose a homeopath" on my web site www.drluc.com.
When you say benefit from the remedy, you assume to had the simillimum (right remedy, right dose and right potency, all of it). This means that not only local symptoms and your chief complaint improve, but also your general well being, mental/emotional improvement, better sleep, better dreams, etc. (A255 of the Organon). In this case, a change in remedy happens because the picture has changed or there is a need for an acute or chronic intercurrent remedy. An acute intercurrent because a strong acute disease (for instance the flu of this year which will suspend your chronic disease), a nosode or chronic intercurrent because the case might suddenly stall because of a miasmatic overload (hereditary overload of one of the three major miasms). In this cases obviously the benefit from the first remedy is not lost but the homeopath MUST check if the previous chronic remedy is still indicated. Often it is,sometimes not! I give this comment on the case too that Deborah Olsen showed. I actually do not agree with her choices of remedies but that should be presented to homeopaths, not the group of parents. It does not support I am afraid of the question posed.
In the future I will post other issues in Homeopathy to stop the confusion that reigns in the homeopathic world. I teach worldwide and everywhere there is that same issue of confusion. I can only imagine how confused parents must be.
To even understand more of my comments, obtain the Organon to which I refer: Organon of Medicine, Kunzli Edition, and published by Cooper publishing, Blaine, WA.
