ASD case
Question: dear dr Luc I'm a mother of an autistic and a LEARNING
Disability sons. We
take the homeopathy since 2003 for my special needs children. In my town,
there are
homeopath who study in S'pore. We see them in my town. My autistic son,
not verbal
until now (12 yo). My homeopath not really expert in autistic children. I use
homeopath especially to calm down my son if his anger were uncontrolled. My
homeopath sometimes gave Belladona, sometimes Kaliphos, calc c, cammomile. my
question is Can you tell me what remedy can help my son to get better from
ASD. His
academical ability not improve until now. He cannot read and write. He
still has
flapping, jumping, laughing by himself. He really love to eat (since i
gave him
homeopaticmedicine). Now he nearly overweight. 2. My second son, has a
Learning
Disability. He always think late. He often laugh by himself when he
remember the
event which was happened long time ago. And he likes to repeated the story
very
often. This is very annoying. He is obessive. When studying, it is very
hard to
teach him. He did not focus to listen to people who talk to him. His language
ability is very limited for his age (9 yo). He is skinny, he likes sugar and
cocholate very much. He eat very little. What remedy do you suggest?
thanks. Ranti
Answer: There is no way I could even suggest a remedy as these cases must
first be seen in the clinic by a good homeopath. I hope you wil find one
who can write on the totality of symptoms rather than some of the
symptoms. I encourage you not togive up
Much love
dR luc
