Case
Question: I posted on Wed: Asthma & Calcium; thank you for your reply, it has
prompted more questions. I am a parent who is also a student of
Homeopathy. I have
read Achiev & Maint...& Hahnemann Rev. I have seen over 10 homeopathic
practitioners
for her case (she is almost 6 now) with poor results. The last is a
follower of
yours which is how I learned of you, books & blog. I have considered
coming to see
you personally--difficult, we live in CO and also have a 22-month old son,
very
expensive to get the whole family to LA. None of the practitioners have
prescribed
the most common anti-sycotic remedies for her. I know most of the
polychrests are
multi-miasmatic, but how to know which are more anti-sycotic? Is there a
grouping
chart? We have tried most of the polys, none seem to totally 'fit',she's
like a
combo of 2 or 3. Should we give Medorrhinum to 'develop' the case? Is
Calc-phos
anti-sycotic as well as anti-tub? Nat-sulph might be close, her skin is
worse in
spring and for heat & humidity, and I think she might have Kent's
'barber's itch',
as her hands and fingers get very itchy and she scratches until they crack
and seep
in creases. Generally, lungs worse in winter, skin worse in spring/summer,
but the
asthma never subsides totally. She has thick (sometimes slimy) yellow or
yellow-green discharges with colds and allergies. Her symptoms rep. out to
different
remedies, depending on who does it! What would you do if you were me?
answer: I am retiring June 5 from practice to dedicate more to studying,
teaching, writing and helping the poor. You should contact my successor
Farah Gron at farahgron@yahoo.com
She works with Skype and web cam so no need to travel. Certainly Calc c is
not antisycotic (one can find such notion in any repertory by the way)
Wish you all the best
dr luc
