Miasmatic Block
Question: Dr Luc I seem to recall reading that if a higher potency doesn't work and you know you have the right simillimum and that it should work, if you use the same remedy in 6C potency that it will get things moving again. Is my understanding of this correct?
Answer: First of all the right simillimum is right potency, right remedy, right dose and right interval of repeating. It is all depending when you have used that high potency. In my new book (The Professional Guide) I already explain in which such instances would be the case: advanced pathology, suppressed skin diseases and hypersensitive people! Otherwise I would rather think of a miasmatic block rather than thinking that a lower potency would work in such cases.
Answer: First of all the right simillimum is right potency, right remedy, right dose and right interval of repeating. It is all depending when you have used that high potency. In my new book (The Professional Guide) I already explain in which such instances would be the case: advanced pathology, suppressed skin diseases and hypersensitive people! Otherwise I would rather think of a miasmatic block rather than thinking that a lower potency would work in such cases.
Dr luc
