Yeast and Company
Question: Hello Dr. Luc, I'm wondering what your opinion is regarding Homeopathy and it's ability to correct problems with excessive yeast and bacteria in an individual. Many ASD kids have these issues, my son being one of them, and I'm wondering if you see the need for continued antifungals and probiotics alongside homeopathy, or if the simillimum can ultimately correct these issues. Thank you, Kate Honerman
Answer: Indeed homeopathic simillimum can correct this problem as we have many remedies that have a great affinity for the GI system. I know that the yeast approach is part of the Dan protocol. I am very familiar with this as more than 20 years ago I wrote a book, "Candida." All the tests that Dan doctors do now I did more than 20 years ago, with the use of the same supplements but at that time I always did acupuncture and later homeopathy. It is wise not to change the diet/supplements as one starts homeopathic treatment but the simillimum should be able to introduce most foods again except for those that relate to the remedy, which will take more time to reintroduce.
Warm regards
dr luc
