Study
Question: Hi Dr Luc, I am a parent of a son with multiple special needs, CP
and ASD, as well as a daughter who has leaky gut. We have used homeopathy in
the past for acute conditions with much success and have gone to a homeopath
for their chronic problems with less success. I would like to begin learning
about homeopathy more in depth with the intention of possibly becoming a
homeopath to help my children. What do you recommend I start reading and how
do I choose a reputable school. Thank you for your time and help, Kathleen
Answer: I find it very commendable you want to start studying yourself. It is
a worthwhile investment for the future for your whole family. You have many
years of study in my three books in following order: 1. Hahnemann Revisited
2. Achieving the Simillimum 3. Complete Guide for Professionnals. For acute
prescribing, you can have the People's Repertory. You can find all these on
my website. If you are diligent enough you will learn more this way than any
other school presently existing. Until homeopathy will be officially accepted
by the government and the medical sciences, a truly good formal education
will not be forthcoming.
Wish you all the best
Dr luc
