Vaccinations
Question: Dear Dr Luc With regards to the vaccinations for babies , I would
like to check about the alternatives in homeopathy (if any) for the parents
who decide not to vaccinate as recommended by general pediatricians. Do they
hold good if one has to travel other countries ? GOD bless you Thanks.
Answer: It is the duty for any parent to learn more about risks of
vaccinations and take responsible measures. Vaccinations however should not
be replaced by nosodes as this is inadequate. Personally no matter where I
travel I do not take any vaccinations as I always travel with my kit. But to
give you a more practical answer to anyone traveling: truly always check if
you ever come in an endemic area for which you are advised to vaccinate. Most
of the time people take all kinds of vaccinations and come in an area where
there is not such epidemic ongoing.
Dr luc
