Intra Uterine Trauma
Question:
My child is 4 years old and suffering from autism. He is verbal but cannot express. There were many problems during pregnancy which I faced from my husband, and in-laws. I was terribly disturbed and was sure enough that my child would suffer from some problem.
My child is very emotional like me. I opted to do a job when he was 1.5 years old and that worsened his condition. He prefers to be in his own world, but at times is very cheerful. does want to mix with other children even in school, but has good eye contact. Kindly advise?
Answer:
I would kindly refer you to one of the first articles I wrote on the blog for these special need children. And also the article, "ABC's of Autism". I do not know what emotions you went through but there is no doubt that they influenced your child during pregnancy. When you will consult a homeopath you will have to examine exactly what went on and see how it corresponds to the behavior of your child now. The answer to your child lies indeed in linking the intra uterine story with the syphilitic miasm that I am sure is present in your family's history. Parents of special needs children are far too little informed about such link, and so are their doctors!
Warm regards
dr luc
