ASK DR. LUC: About Dr. Luc

My photo
Email: drluc@cybermesa.com, Address: P.O. Box 31025, Santa Fe, NM 87594 USA **As of June 2009, Dr. Luc is longer in private homeopathic practice.**, United States
Dr. Luc De Schepper is considered one of the foremost contemporary Homeopaths and renowned international lecturers in classical Homeopathy. Dr. Luc has evolved with homeopathy, and has treated people exclusively with homeopathy using Hahnemann's advanced methods, according to the 5th and 6th edition of the Organon with great success. He is known to his students worldwide as a brilliant and inspiring lecturer, and to thousands of his patients as a gentle and compassionate healer. Dr. Luc was one of the first “integrated” Physicians as a Western medical doctor, acupuncturist and homeopath, integrating Western medicine and complementary medicine, and Acupuncture into Homeopathic practice. Dr. Luc is fluent in four languages. He is the founder of the Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy (RICH) and author of 16 books on homeopathy, acupuncture, and holistic health care. He has seen over 200,000 patients in 30 years of private practice.

Copyright Notice

Copyright 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved. All of Dr. Luc's published Blogs are copyright protected. No Blogs or articles may reposted, further reprinted or used commercially. This entire Blog is protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To reference any portions of any posts from Dr. Luc De Schepper's published Blogs, you must limit your quotes to one paragraph only and then provide a reference link back to this Blog.

Content Disclaimer

This Blog and all content is intended as an adjunct to, not a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical treatment. The author and publisher are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to caused by the information contained in this Blog or for the misuse of this information. This Blog is in no way intended as a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical care.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Isopathy and Homeopathy

Question:
"Thank you for such a valuable article (The ABC's of Autism (ASD) and Homeopathic Treatment or The Blueprint of a Successful Treatment of Any Illness!)

I am sure it will be very useful for so many. I just have some questions I was hoping you could address. You state: "Isopathy (for instance giving any ASD child DTP homeopathic) is NOT homeopathy and useless in my opinion."

However, on page 323 of HR, you state: "...Pertussin can be used for complications from DPT... Whenever we see a child react to DPT (as is very common), we should immediately administer a dose of Pertussin or a DPT 200c..."

This appears to be in complete contradiction to your statement in the Autism Blog. I know the difference is in giving "any ASD child" DPT but for
the parents reading this email, this is unclear. And, most will not have read the statement in HR.

I am defensive of this issue, as you know, because my son recovered from autism from the DPT remedy which he took for almost 3 years. It improved the totality of his symptoms and was most definitely an NWS for him. When we began homeopathic treatment under a different homeopath, I knew nothing about it. However, knowing what I know now, I realized he needs a good anti- miasmatic remedy to complete his treatment. But I still find the DPT remedy was not useless at all, quite the contrary.
I will not be using vaccines in potency as a first line of treatment when I practice, however, I think it's important parents are not led astray regarding the potential imortance of the DPT remedy. Have you changed your stance on what you wrote in HR or am I somehow misinterpreting something?

Also, once potentized is it truly Isopathy? Hahnemann states in chronic disease: "...for it does not remain idem (the same); even if the prepared itch substance should be given to the same patient from whom it was taken, it would not remain idem (the same), as it could only be useful to him in a potentized state, since crude itch substance which he already has on his body as an idem is without effect on him. But the dynamization or potentizing changes it and modifies it; just as gold leaf after potentizing is no more inactive crude gold leaf in the human body, but in every stage of potentization it is more and more modified and changed. (Chronic Diseases, 379.1).

Does this not mean the DPT homeopathic is not the same (isopathy) but similar and indeed, the "most" similar for those cases of NWS the DPT vaccine?
Could you please clarify for me? Thank you, Dr. Luc, for all you do."

Answer:

Dear Friend,

DTP is isopathy but using a nosode IS homeopathy as it is proven according to homeopathic principles, DTP was never proven! And I like that you seem as good student of Chronic Disease but Hahnemann talks about Gold or Aurum or any other substance like any other remedy...However CD and the Organon are full of condemnation by Hahnemann and Hering (see all of this in my book "Achieving the Simillimum" -- I have a whole chapter in it).

Let me express that I am very happy that your son has recovered and if it was indeed DTP that did it I am happy for you. But as Hahnemann also expresses for other treatments, success in 2 on 100 cases cannot be accepted as a rule to accept for the theory of Homeopathy. Even in allopathy we have cures, "by accident" because the ingredient was homeopathic to the case!

This CAN be possible but the proponents of this theory make it universal theory without any provings...This is no better than allopathy!

Warm regards,

Dr luc