Use of Vaccinne Remedies for ASD Cases
Question:
Can the use of vaccine remedies result in a real cure for
vaccine injured children with autism?
Answer:
The reality does not bring this out at all. I was in Holland enough
and hear the reality. This simple isopathy is far from "the cure all" and
isopathy is the LAST resort, not the first one to try and not successful
enough to make it a rule to start such treatment. Anything like DPT
treatment with a group of disease (ASD in this case) is imitating allopathy
and tramples on the Laws and Principles of Homeopathy..."Individuality."
If it truly was that successful we in homeopathy would all know about it
and reproduce the same. I saw in Holland this year an autistic child that
was treated by 15 homeopaths, the DPT guy included with no results.
My choice (Lachesis) for this child has resulted so far in great success.
This case will be even on my new module and can already be followed on the
web site of the organizer of this seminar Rene Otter. Only those cases are
truthful and not misleading. And if parents really want to do this go
ahead. I truly
wished that it would cure your child but frankly I doubt it.
Such treatment really would mean that all cases of autism are caused by
vaccinations (DPT) and nothing is further from the truth. And if it is not
the cause then such treatment is in vain.
Dr Luc
