Interaction with Patient
Hi Dr. Luc,
I just have a couple questions about your treatment. Do you have an
open interactive communication with your patients about your treatment
strategy and the remedy choice? Do you mind answering patients questions
about their treatment and remedy? Do you tell patients what your remedy
choice is? The reason for these questions for me is I have come across some
homeopaths who refuse to even tell the patient what the remedy choice is or
answer treatment strategy questions.
Also, are you a member of a homeopathic association?
Thank you,
Joe Laing
Dear Joe
I probably have more interaction with my patients than any homeopath I know
in this world. I spend 3 hours a day (each day of the week,
weekend/holidays included) in communicating with my patients (100 emails
every day.) One of my goals is always to educate the patient..that's why I am
doing this blog although it stretches my work to the max..I wrote six
lessons for the public so they understand what to expect, not to mention
all my other books. I constantly write. I always communicate the name of the
remedy and even more, explain to the patient like I do to my students what
the essence of this remedy and why I chose it. I more than welcome questions
from my patients obviously: the time that the doctor must hide in secrecy
was a long time ago and I need the cooperation of patients to do my job
well. Member of homeopathic association? I can be a member of any
association if I want but what is the purpose? I have my own school and
program. I teach worldwide on invitation and I am a professor at Pioneer
University in the UK in which I cooperate for homeopaths to obtain a
Fellowship in Homeopathy and from 2010 will create the first PhD in
Homeopathy for which students will be carefully selected. It will not just
be a paper without any validity behind it. Hope this answers your questions!
Dr luc
