Watery Doses
Question: Dr Luc, It seems to me how to dose is rather vague. Hahnemann's advanced methods are using the MS and I have found that very flexible but I still seem to get better results with dry dosage from 12C up to the M's for chronic. When I use split doses my patients do not make any progress so it tells me the dose isn't strong enough. Some Homeopaths use drops. How can I better understand this so as to use his advanced methods? do you feel it's ok to use a dry pellet of 100c or 1M whatever the case or do you always use water in bottles and split the dose? Warm Wishes
Answer: I have now been teaching for last ten years the watery doses worldwide as it was not very well known. The feedback has been fantastic but of course I already knew it worked from my own practice and many of my loyal students. It does not mean you cannot get results with dry doses but that a case would not progress with watery doses goes against everything we see in practice. Read 5th and 6th edition of Organon where Hahnemann tells us why he did this. I also explained this in my book Achieving the simillimum and now in my new upcoming book, "The Complete Guide to the Professional Practice."
The main thing is that you cure people. Homeopathy is difficult to practice and one needs to be ready to do the best methods possible. Certainly watery methods require much closer management, but results are much faster. If you are not making progress with watery methods I advise you to start with 30C in most cases. Much more coming in my new book. I wish you all the best in the practice.
Dr luc
