Salt and provings
Question: sir, one of my relative taking too much salt in food (from long
time). patient developed psoriasis in scalp. The totality of symptoms
showing nat.mur . I know that all this is because of excess use of salt from
long time. please guide me. whether i should use Nat.mur or phosphorus.
(Antidoted by Phosphor. -especially abuse of salt in food", from THE GUIDING
SYMPTOMS OF OUR MATERIA MEDICA BY CONSTANTINE HERING) but her totality of
symptoms showing nat.mur. thanking you. yours truly jessika
Answer: The totality of foods always has preference above anything. If you
would rtell me this dieatary mistake (A 77) would be at the base of her
symptoms then indeed Phos would be indicated. However I doubt it. I am sure
you will be able to find ailments linked to grief, betrayal and deception in
this patient and other expressions and compensations belonging to nat mur
provings Then there is no doubt: Nat mur!
Dr luc
