Dose and potency
Question: Hi Dr. Luc, My son has been on a constitutional remedy, 30 C in
water successed about 50 times. Dr. sent us an LM3 of same remedy with
directions to put 1/4 dropper in 1 ounce of water and drink, successing 10
times before each use. I was concerned about this dose as my child is ASD
and very sensitive, so Dr. said to use less in water. I thought I had read
about putting LM in water and making an RSB but I can't seem to find that
information now. What is the best way to dose with LM's? Thank you for your
time and help.
Answer: It is quite a big step to go from 30C to LM3 and not advisable The
step to LM1 is already big enough. You are indeed rightfully concerned about
the dose! For such child we use DROPS, not droppers or half a dropper and
certainly as a first test dose there should be 0 succussions, not 10 as this
might cause undue aggravations. Usually we put two pellets of LM1 in 8 oz
botle, 0 succussions as test dose and for less sensitive people 1/2 tsp from
bottle in 4 oz cup and then 1/2 tsp from the cup For more sensitive people
we use drops instead of 1/2 tsp
Warmest regards
dR luc
