Frenum attachment
Question: Hi Dr. Luc, Thank you so much for all of the wonderful books you've
written! I've read almost all of them, and your newest is on its way. I'm so
excited! I'm wondering if homeopathy can address a maxillary frenum
attachment? This causes a space between the two top teeth. I've searched my
repertories and can not find anything about it. My son has this attachment
and the dentist feels that it should be surgically altered. She says that it
can cause too much crowding later on in life. My son (7 years old) is
extremely sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and I'm concerned what
this procedure might do to him. My mother and sister have this attachment as
well so I'm guessing it was genetically passed on to him. I just want to make
the right decision, and to be honest avoid surgery. Any guidance for rubrics
or remedies to study would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your
time. Sincerely, Julie
Answer: Dear Julie, about ten percent of all operations are necessary and
this is one of them once the child's final teeth have broken through which is
his case. This indeed is a genetic syphilitic defect and as usual we see what
I have observed, we see the crossing of the gender since it was passed over
from your side to your boy. You certainly can always first prepare him
psychologically by strengthening his true constitution and remove first any
layer present.
Warmest regards
dR luc
