NaCl
Question: What is your take on Sodium Chlorite for
healing/purification/detox of the body. More specifically the Miracle
Mineral Solution. It is to be used so as to NOT have any side effects as
it is a very gradual increase up to max dose. Biproducts of the reactions
are all natural within the body according to the research. As well as
balancing our pH. I am considering it for the benefit of heavy metal
removal and anti-microbial properties.
Answer: When you talk about byproducts what are they? Do they need then
other supplements to correct it? I am always leery about supplements that
have "miracle" in it. As I mentioned before any indicated homeopathic
remedy does its own detoxificication. That does not mean I am against
additional actions as long as they are not invasive and lead to byproducts
that need then other supplements to correct them as happens so often in
other modalities I have seen
Let us know what you found out when you are doing this
Wish you all the best
dR luc
