Study
am currently taking a short first aid course with Sheri Nakken but would
like to learn more. I have a special needs child, so would like to begin
with an online program if possible or would have to attend classes near
Pennsylvania. I am working with a homeopath now who is treating my whole
family using the watery doses method which I am happy with. Is it
important to begin a foundational course with someone who teaches this
method or can that be learned later (it does not seem that many schools
would teach this)? Do you have any recommendations for where to begin
studying? I see that you offer advanced classes but did not see that you
are teaching beginning classes at this time. Thanks so much for your
input! Sincerely,
Sandra S.
Answer: Dear Sandra. I am very proud of you that you want to study more.
This will help you and your family very much in the future. Here is the
best and cheapest solution: First study my book Hahnemann Revisited. Once
you are done with this you go to Achieving the Simillimum and then
Advanced Guide. You find therse books on my website. This saves you ten
years of study and thousands of dollars And if you have any questions
while studying these books I will be happy to answer them
Warmest regards
Dr luc
==================================
