Recurrent colds
Question: I am a 63 year old pediatric occupational therapist working with
children with disabilities for the past 34 years. I am frequently ill with
bronchitis. I understood, from my doctor, now deceased, that my IgG level
indicates that I have mycoplasma pneumonia. Unfortunately he put me on
months of Zithromax (antibiotic), with no apparent change in my condition.
I still come down with bronchitis whenever exposed to a cold virus. Over
the past 2 years I have been on courses of antibiotics for the bronchitis
12x. I do take a biomed physician's recommendation of Klaire Complete
probiotics between doses and also take regularly when not on antibiotics.
My question: Is there any hope for me to repair my immune system with
homeopathy? I have been an advocate of homeopathy for the past 24 years,
since I believe it literally saved my son's life. Mary
Answer: Dear Mary. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) we diagnose you
as having a lack of Wei Qi or Defensive Qi. In homeopathic terms we call
it a decrease of your Vital Force so that any exterior force (climate,
microorganisms) can attack you. This can only be the result (like it is in
most) of different assaults or incidences on your Vital Force. They can be
of the same kind or a mixture of physical, mental or emotional traumas.
Taking antibiotics as often as you did wil undermine further your system
and create no doubt overgrowth of yeast. You need a good homeopath who is
able to decipher the onset of this weakness and to bring clarity in the
symptoms and their course as to see if there is more than one layer to
treat. The remedy has to fit the causality (M/E/P) and the miasmatic or
genetic background which can be sycosis or Tubercular character.
There is stil time to turn this around.
Warmest regards
dR luc
