Management/dose
Question: Method. About your question about the 3 times daily dose, that I
talked before. Yes I give a bottle that lasts for about 3 to 4 weeks (3
daily doses). And ask to return as soon as the bottle is done. In second
prescription I have never heard of accessory sx or aggravations that last. I
studied also in Colorado and they teached us according to the 4th edition
(one dry dose). I am always confused with dose. What would you recommend? to
follow the method I am using, to take one dose per day or to tell people to
watch for improvement and stop taking the remedy. I have read your books
Haneman revisited and achieving and m the similimum. And the method I use
looks similar to the split dose method. Thanks for your advise. Your books
are great resources. Are they available in Spanish?
Answer: you might get my latest book "Advanced Guide for the professionnal'
to get your best answer. You should always do one dose (split 5th edition or
6th edition LM) and then contact the patient the third day after this test
dose. One can get a good idea about the sensitivity of the patient the first
time in office, but the first response to the remedy of the patient is
always the real answer. Was it too much? Too little? You always get the
answer by stimulating the Vital force gently by this probing dose...don't
bombard the Vital Force with several doses a day or in a row..it is like
getting punched all the time..the remedy needs to dance the tango with the
Vital Force (for all the dancers out there)..this is not always easy but
certainly a good follow up (and more than one) tells you who this patient
is! You have chosen a difficult profession no doubt but no modality more
beautiful than homeopathy. My books are actually in about 6 languages but
not yet Spanish
Warmest regards
Dr luc
