nosode
Question: I have used homeopathy based on our homeopath's suggestions and
have seen great success for my once autistic son. We also have seen great
results from self prescribing based on Miranda Castro's book. However, I can
easily admit I am not well educated on the subject. I have recently joined
this blog but some of the responses seem foreign to me. Can you explain what
a nosode is? Are their archives I can read to educate myself better? What is
the one book you suggest to further my understanding of homeopathy? Thank
you, Dotty Scalco
Answer: The best book to read is Hahnemann revisited about nosodes and I
also have a whole chapter in "Achieving the Simillimum." So glad your child
is going well and even more happy that you are dedicated in learning more.
This would put your whole family in a great place to deal with any
problem.Nosodes are derived from pathological substances and prepared
according the normal homeopathic principles. They are especially needed for
freeing the Vital Force from the excessive hereditary back ground. Always to
be used with great care, carefully followed for observations and very
infrequently repeated
Warmest regards
dR luc
