Surgery
Question: I will be having surgery in the next few weeks. I am concerned
about the effects of general anesthesia on my body and the most effective way
to quickly detox from its harmful effects. Other than phosphorus 30x, and nux
vomica 200c, and possibly 1m, what else might you suggest for me to have on
hand to assist in this detox process? ( my stomach and liver are 'overly
sensitive' and I have been going thru a detox for quite some time now---hence
my concern about the upcoming surgery and its effects on my body ) Thank you
for your insight
Answer" The Phosphorus dose (30c or 200c 1 tsp from 4 oz cup) the morning
before your operation is already protective enough for liver toxicity anbd
bleeding problems. Afterwards it is more important to avoid infection with
Calendula 200C/1M and Arnica for bruising, swelling and pain in same potency.
As long as they are given separately there is no problem doing both on one day
Warm regards
dr luc
