New bottle
Question: Dear Dr. Luc - I recently needed to make up a new RSB due to
contamination. As I was reading through your book, Hahnemann Revisited, I
noticed the section 'Answers To Commonly Asked Questions', specifically
about 'What if I spill it?' In response to that question, you mention that
when the patient gets the new bottle 'you'll have to make it 'catch up' to
the old bottle by removing as many teaspoons and succussing it as many times
as the first bottle.' When I made the new bottle, I succussed it as many
times as the first bottle and let the new bottle 'sit' for 4 hours before
using it. I did not, however, remove as many teaspoons as the first bottle.
How critical is removing as many teaspoons as the first bottle? By not doing
so, does it dilute the potency/strength of the new bottle that was made?
Thank you for writing such a detailed book about classical homeopathy in an
easy to read and understand format.
answer: Excellent understanding dear friend! Indeed by not removing
teaspoons it might be a little weaker but it is not a big deal. Most
important is that you caught up with the succussions and let it stand for
some hours.
Warmest regards
Dr luc
