Epigenetics
Question:
In a post received today, there was reference to miasms as genetic imprint.
this raised the question, for me, about epigenetics. The PBS program that
I saw this past fall, recommended by someone on Minutus discussion group,
did not raise any interest in that group.
However, the concept of epigenetics impressed me as a possible physical
expression of the concept of miasms.
One of the concepts presented very clearly stated that emotional or
physical trauma adds a laminated element to the DNA and it remains through
the generations. this raised a flag for me about miasms.
I wonder what you can say about this potentially very important finding?
Answer:
No matter what we call it, "epigenetics" or something else, I can only agree
with this statement. I have been teaching this for several years and it
will be in my upcoming book in April. It really confirms even what Carl
Jung knew about it unconsciously: For him, the person cannot choose how to
react to an event, it is a mandatory hereditary response pattern (our
miasmatic imprint). And then he added how such predisposition can be
derailed because of physical but especially emotional trauma. Of course
Hahnemann talked about that already two hundred years ago how the
constitution would be derailed through such trauma. Obviously if the patient
remains in this mistuned state (and unless they are lucky with a strong
Vital Force or receive homeopathic treatment they will stay in this state
and as such it has now become part of their inherited material and what they
will bring over to the next generation. A "defective" person will produce
another "defective" one and that's why we might see longer longevity but at
what cost? With a population that increasingly needs to take tons of
suppressive meds to look for that longevity...I don't want it! Therefore, I
have taught now for years the importance of emotional traumas intra utero as
it indeed is transferred to the baby, talking about having become part of
the genetic imprint! Allopathy has not at all explored this issue and is
slow in recognizing emotional factors in general as a causality of diseases,
especially ASD and auto-immune disorders. I see daily in the practice auto
immune disorders and automatically they get meds such as cortisone,
Plaquenil, etc and this for the rest of their life,. But never is the REASON
why this started explored, at least not the emotional background. We only
respond in allopathy to frank cases of depression, schizophrenia, etc. with
suppressive meds that rob the last part of of emotional freedom of the
patient, but not to what I consider the greatest epidemic among
humans: "That people make people sick," no doubt. So indeed to discuss
epigenetics further, before anyone would have children they should practice
eugenetics and undergo as a couple good homeopathic treatment before
considering having children. The future of our children would be the better
for it!
Warm regards
Dr luc
