Insomnia
Question:
Sleeplessness in ASD kid. Since my son was born he has been having trouble sleeping but since two weeks ago this has been getting worse. He is 4 1/2 years old and stopped napping on and off since December 2007.
Can you recommended a temporary relief of this symptom? He is waking up
around 3:30 and 4:30 a.m moving around some days others waking up crying,
others laughing and after goes to crying.
I just got Nux Vomica 30C at the store looking for her, but I need to know
if you have something that help with sleeping and remain sleep.
He is taking Melatonin 1 mg before bed and I repeated when he wakes up at
3:30 a.m, but I am not sure that medication can be the answer. I know this
is temporary until God will allow me to me you sometime soon.
Good Bless You!!!
Answer:
Dear Friend.
Sleeplessness in ASD kid. Since my son was born he has been having trouble sleeping but since two weeks ago this has been getting worse. He is 4 1/2 years old and stopped napping on and off since December 2007.
Can you recommended a temporary relief of this symptom? He is waking up
around 3:30 and 4:30 a.m moving around some days others waking up crying,
others laughing and after goes to crying.
I just got Nux Vomica 30C at the store looking for her, but I need to know
if you have something that help with sleeping and remain sleep.
He is taking Melatonin 1 mg before bed and I repeated when he wakes up at
3:30 a.m, but I am not sure that medication can be the answer. I know this
is temporary until God will allow me to me you sometime soon.
Good Bless You!!!
Answer:
Dear Friend.
This is a very frequent problem in ASD children but one that has a very different causality and form with each child. Such problem is only PART of the whole picture of your child. If your homeopath finds the simillimum the child will sleep. This is the same for the adult. So do not like allopathy and compartmentalize your child and give a remedy for every problem. That would be pseudo homeopathy. So I hope you find the right homeopath and DO NOT administer homeopathic remedies based on ONLY the insomnia.
Warm regards
Dr luc
