Alzheimer
Question: Dr. Luc, Thank you for taking the time to teach. I'm just starting
out in learning about homeopathy in the last year and am working with a
homeopath for my family. I read in one your book that Alumina might be a
remedy for Ahlzeimer's patients. My mother and her sister have this awful
disease as did both their parents (my grandparents). I am concerned about my
susceptibility to this disease in the future . Have you ever recommended
people take Alumina as a preventative remedy? If so, I would like to talk to
my homeopath about how to this. Thank you for your valuable input.
Answer: Dear friend, it is just one of the remedies and by far not the most
important one when the picture fits. In the last two advanced seminars to my
student, of each 4 days, I taught all about the forgetful remedies which are
numerous and all can pertain to AD. All depends on what caused
forgetfulness, what fixed ideas are present in the patient, what is the
forgetfulness for and how does the patient compensates. In other words a
patient WITH AD, not AD. Each patient must be examined carefully and the
Laws and Principles remain the same regardless the name of the disease. The
real prevention is not to take such remedy if NOT indicated, but rather to
examine where you are now. AD has to find its root on the syphilitic
miasmatic soil. So it is important to see how strong it is present in your
family (in your case on mother's side) and if you have had yourself any
syphilitic miasmatic events so far. Your homeopath should be able to guide
you in that and careful correct homeopathic work is by far the best
prevention.
Warmest regards
Dr luc
