CDs of remedies
Question: Dear Dr Luc,i just wanted to know the name of your materia medica
in which u have written about core delusion of all remedies. i am going to
purchase advanced guide for homeopath but i think it does not contain all
remedies with coredelusion. kindly tell me the name of book so that in one
shipping i can order this book also.searched this coredelusion materia
medica in the list of your books but unable to find. is there any shop in
india where i can purchase your books which wont require shipping. thankyou
so much nazishta.
Answer: Dear friend: I use Hering's Guiding Symptoms, TF Allen's
Encyclopedia and Hahnemann's Chronic Diseases to find the CD of remedies.
None of these books have them mentioned the way you want to hear it. I
explained in the Advanced Guide for professionnaL hOMEOPATHS how I find them
based on the provings. And I already have more than 100 CDs of remedies in
1500 pages of work but that will not be published for another 5 years!
Warm regards
dr luc
