True direction of Cure
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, I am a parent of a child with autism. He has been
receiving homeopathic treatment and doing very well. Previously he was in
his own world most of the time, unable to maintain eye contact, and when he
spoke it was usually repeating lines from books we've read him. Recently
he's been improving in lots of ways. Good eye contact most of the time,
using full sentences about what is happening around him, and mostly in this
world. BUT, at the same time he's been extremely whiny, clingy, had lots
more tantrums, and has become constipated. Part of the picture is quite good
but the other part is pretty bad. My question is.. My homeopath, who's
amazing, recommended that I repeat the last dose once my son had two 'bad'
days in a row. How should I determine what bad is. There are times when he's
so unhappy/whiny I wonder if that is 'bad'. Thank you for your time -
Kathleen
Answer: Dear Kathleen: perfect management. we can see that he goes from
syphilitic mental symptoms (withdrawn, no eye contact)to many psoric
physical and mental/emotional symptoms (constipation included and eye
contact and clinging). This is truly called a direction of cure which will
be achieved by further good management. This means no change of remedy is
needed and most likely he is sy\till getting "fuel" from last dose. Two bad
days in a row have to be either related to" 1. return of some syphilitic
symptoms (less eye contact, withdrawn, even of course if not as severe..we
would not wait that long) or if suddenly 2. No more gains are seen in the
next two weeks or so. I am working hard onmy book to give all such
understanding and guidelines for our moms so the true cure can be achieved.
Warm regards
Dr luc
