Acute after layers
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, Hoping you could help with a little problem. If I
have a patient who has been successfully treated in the past for a disease
layer with LM potencies of, say, Ars. Subsequent treatment of different
layers used different
remedies. She is not taking any remedies at this point, but she develops
an acute condition that clearly points to Ars as the acute remedy. How
should the history of treatment with up to LM3 of Ars. affect the choice
of dose and potency if I now am to treat the acute Ars. condition? Can I
use 200C or will the VF not react to it any more because of the history?
Thank you very much in advance for any guidance you can offer with this
type of situation. Sumanth
answer: Dear friend,
Good management question. Since it is an acute situation, fitting
Arsenicum, you do not have to take in account the past chronic use of
Arsenicum (up to LM3) So indeed 200C or 1M , by preference in 5th edition
doses, will just work fine!
Warmest regards
dr luc
