LM potencies
Question: Dear Dr. Luc Firs,t thank you for your time and for all the
answers you provide to soo many of us, i am truly grateful and honored to
have theprivileged of your generosity, in sharing your time and knowledge.
Peace to you and yours. I have a question regarding LM remedies. While
treating chronic situation if a person has proven to respond best to LM
potencies is is fair to say that future treatment/remedies, unless acute,
should be given in LM? My highest regards
dear friend!
You are intelligent enough to answer your own question as I fully agree
with you. It is strange but real that some patients respond better to the
C scale and others to LM. The main thing, no matter what potency is
selected, is that the management is well done and that one knows when to
repeat, when not to repeat and when to retake the case. Acutes could
respond to LMs too but I certainlky prefer the high end C potency scale
(200C to 1M) for such instances.
Stay well and your family too dear friend
dR luc
