ASK DR. LUC: About Dr. Luc

My photo
Email: drluc@cybermesa.com, Address: P.O. Box 31025, Santa Fe, NM 87594 USA **As of June 2009, Dr. Luc is longer in private homeopathic practice.**, United States
Dr. Luc De Schepper is considered one of the foremost contemporary Homeopaths and renowned international lecturers in classical Homeopathy. Dr. Luc has evolved with homeopathy, and has treated people exclusively with homeopathy using Hahnemann's advanced methods, according to the 5th and 6th edition of the Organon with great success. He is known to his students worldwide as a brilliant and inspiring lecturer, and to thousands of his patients as a gentle and compassionate healer. Dr. Luc was one of the first “integrated” Physicians as a Western medical doctor, acupuncturist and homeopath, integrating Western medicine and complementary medicine, and Acupuncture into Homeopathic practice. Dr. Luc is fluent in four languages. He is the founder of the Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy (RICH) and author of 16 books on homeopathy, acupuncture, and holistic health care. He has seen over 200,000 patients in 30 years of private practice.

Copyright Notice

Copyright 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved. All of Dr. Luc's published Blogs are copyright protected. No Blogs or articles may reposted, further reprinted or used commercially. This entire Blog is protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To reference any portions of any posts from Dr. Luc De Schepper's published Blogs, you must limit your quotes to one paragraph only and then provide a reference link back to this Blog.

Content Disclaimer

This Blog and all content is intended as an adjunct to, not a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical treatment. The author and publisher are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to caused by the information contained in this Blog or for the misuse of this information. This Blog is in no way intended as a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical care.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nosodes and LM Potencies

Question: Dear Dr. Luc, I have learned enormously from your books, most
recently Hahnemann Revisited, but I was left somewhat confused about one
question: you say that nosodes are to be used with care and caution
against using them in LM potencies. What if the patient's similium appears
to correspond exactly to, say carcinosin (i.e., etiological factors,
generals, particulars, etc.)? Would you still caution against proceeding
with LM (despite all of the advantages it offers)? Any distinction to be
made between Tuberculinum and Carcinosin in this regard?Thanks for
any clarification you can provide, and I look forward eagerly to your book
in progress. Best, Sumanth

dear friend

Nothing is cast in stone but I always start with 30C or 6C (for
hypersensitives) before I go to LMs. LMs work very deep and very fast and
require very close follow up to aboid aggravations. This is true for any
remedy but even more for nosodes with their deep working action. I have in
the past given LM potencies in nosode if I did not have another potency
but I always followed it up carefully. This is the same for all nosodes
but if you are well educated in LM potency and do it the correct way of
course LMs can be used. But I like to do it like Hahnemann did in his
later years: work the patient up with 30C and then switch to LM
(especially for regular remedies, not so much for nosodes) Thank you for
being such excellent student of homeopathy

Dr luc