Acne-implants
Question: Dr. Luc I want to ask if it is possible that a remedy like
sulfur 30 taken for acne + other symptoms, can affect females that have
breast implants in negative ways. Either something is going on with my
breasts and implants and/or the remedy is waking up the dumbing effects of
the surgery. My mamogram is for another month but am worried that I should
do it sooner. I have never had one and am already 40. Now that I have
learned more about the body, I wish I had never gotten implants. By the
way, the sulfur did take my acne away with only one dose; later that week
(3 days) I
felt bumps again a took another dose on the 4th day, which has been taking
care of the problem for over 2 weeks now. Sure beat the hundreds of $
spent on face chemicals. Love you and miss you but am delighted you are
still looking after us
here. Maria
Answer: Dear Maria! Certainly sulphur has nothing to do with this and it
looks in fact it did a great job. I gues your operation was long ago and
not now..You really don't tell us what is going on symptom wise so it is
hard to comment on it...I am sure your mammogram will exclude everything
else.
Warmest regards
dr luc
