Electroshock
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, A good friend of my has a family friend whose 17
year old son was just tragically electrocuted. A power line was hit by a
falling branch and the line hit the young man on the head, on the beach,
when he was attempting to put out the fire spotted there. The patient is
now hospitalized and in critical condition. I know I can help the grieving
parents who are in severe distress from the shock of this bad news with
Ignatia. But is there also a remedy I can suggest for the patient as well
- if they are willing to administer it while he is in the hospital and
beyond while he is recovering? I was having difficulty finding something
in the repertories for 'electrocution'. Can you please provide some
guidance on a remedy for such circumstances? Your wisdom is greatly
appreciated!
Answer: Very tragic indeed dear friend! The number one remedy by far for
electrocution as well for being struck by lightning is Phosphorus. I would
hope it is possible to give to this young man, and the higher the potency
the better (1M or 1000C would be best) and given every hour till recovery.
Even for after effects when he comes out of the hospital. Also remember
when a patient is in coma the remedy can stil be administered: it is
suffcient the remedy touches the mucosa.
I hope for your friend that her son completely recovers.
Warmest regards
dr luc
==================================
