Disc regeneration
Question: Disc regeneration with homeopathy: fact or fiction ? Dear
Dr.Luc, am just discussing with some colleagues the possibility of
regeneration in patients with chronic disc degeneration, and our opinions
are but quite different. Can disc replacement be avoided if the patient is
treated properly even if the degeneration is far advanced? Please, could
you let us know your personal opinion and experience
? Thanks a lot, Katja
answer: Dear Katja
I firmly believe it is possible as i have done it. It speaks by itself
that the degree of degeneration and the pressure built up plays an
important role but it is safe to say that 90% of such operations can be
avoided. Similar but not the same: MRI's in 87 showed I had a torn
meniscus medial and lateral in right knee which was very painful; (that's
what soccer can do to you!). But I treated it homeopathically and now we
are 2009 and I have done soccer, skiing, yoga and of course plenty of
tennis on hard courts. I have not checked with another MRI if my meniscus
regenerated but I don't need to know. I never had pain again and no
remedies since a long time (88) were necessary
Warmest regards
dR luc
