Amyloidosis
Question: Dear Dr Luc I love reading your blog. As a student of
homeopathy, I find that I can never learn enough. My question is, my
friend's husband has amyloidosis, the dr's told both of them that this is
a rare disease that only happens to Italian people. It is supposedly
attacking a protein in the liver, and he is losing muscular strength, so
the md that they went to is doing a study and put him on 2000 mg of
Ibuprofen. I would love to help him, but I don't know where to begin, not
only is the liver already compromised, but they are adding alot of wood to
fire by giving that amount of ibuprofen. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for your time,Grace
B1: Submit
==================================
Answer: THis is an disease in which an unusual protein accumulates in
various tissues. This tells you right away that sycosis is at work and the
chosen remedy needs to be an antisycotic. Its cause in allopathy is
unknown which always leads to palliative treatment. I am sure they already
checked out any other related disease like TB, R.A,etc Here too as in any
case, you must treat him as a patient with amyloidosis as each patient
present a different picture. Where is it located, what symptoms does it
cause? What happened in his life when it started? Any other symptoms of
sycosis showing? I am not sure why he would get ibuprofen at this point
except for decreasing the inflammation but you just treat it as any other
disease
Warm regards
dr Luc
