Asthma on the Rise
Question:
Dr. Luc - As a mom of a child dx'd with ASD, I have noticed a pattern wherein most, if not all, of these children have some sort of lung ailments (asthma, croup, etc.). Initially, I thought that was possibly a "common denominator" for all children dx'd with ASD, but as I speak with friends who have neuro-typical children I'm beginning to realize that lung ailments seem to be on the rise with all children -- not just special needs.
From your perspective, is this proliferation due to the excessive use of allopathic medicine going back to their parents and grandparents, etc. and then children or a new phenomena due to environmental factors?
Thank you for all of your dedication to helping all those who are sickly.
Answer:
This is a trend that has been going on for at least the last twenty years. Typically a school burses' drawer is full of inhalers and Ritalin. While our environment is not getting better, it really is the result of allopathy suppressing previous conditions. Especially antibiotics, and vaccinations contribute to flaring up the sycotic miasm of which asthma is an expression. And then we don't even address the suppressed emotions who can do the same thing. The bottom line: it is the result of allopathic medicine. Asthma is curable with homeopathy, something we can't claim in allopathy where we control diseases, not cure but then often with medications that add problems. The sad thing for us, as I have stated before, it makes homeopathic treatment of ASD children even more difficult as they are just as prone to any other ailment.
Warm regards
Dr luc
