Unknown Remedy
Question:
Dr. Luc - Would you consider a 200c dosage corvus cor. princ. (1/2 capful of the pellet like things followed by another 1/2 capful 6 hours later) appropriate for a 7 year old child with High Functioning Autism, ADHD, and major sensory issues. My son is really, really into shiny beautiful jewels, sequins, gemstones, really into tiny miniatures things, his favorite color is red, he has VERY high energy, everything he builds is symmetrical, has a love a music and dancing. Thanks for any input.
Answer
I even never heard of this remedy but that does not mean anything. The
dosing concerns me more than anything else, no matter what the name of the
remedy is. I understand it is a 1/2 capful of dry pellets or is it a 1/2
capful of water in which remedy is distributed? Directly from bottle or from
a cup? If you can be more specific than I can answer this question better.
The symptoms don't matter at this point, and to find the remedy one needs
much more info.
Warm regards
Dr luc
