Sepia for the Holidays
Question:
Could you explain how best to dose sepia for the overworked mom, especially at Christmas time? I want to use the remedy to help me through this otherwise joyous season, but I want to do it right?
Answer:
Sepia is not used as an allopathic drug for certain circumstances. In other words for one to use it one must fit the picture completely. There is a whole section in my book, "The Peoples Repertory" that describes the typical Sepia person: fatigued, needing a vacation, irritable, indifferent to those she loves best (family), short fused, etc. It is only on the totality that such remedy can be taken. Usually we would start with a 30C, put it in 8 oz bottle, and take 1 tsp from it and put it in a 4 oz cup and take 1 tsp from it. And we only would repeat when symptoms come back.
But again, a professional must judge if you are in such state. I know many moms would benefit from a dose over this hectic period but you want to be sure you are in a Sepia state.
Dr luc
