ASK DR. LUC: About Dr. Luc

My photo
Email: drluc@cybermesa.com, Address: P.O. Box 31025, Santa Fe, NM 87594 USA **As of June 2009, Dr. Luc is longer in private homeopathic practice.**, United States
Dr. Luc De Schepper is considered one of the foremost contemporary Homeopaths and renowned international lecturers in classical Homeopathy. Dr. Luc has evolved with homeopathy, and has treated people exclusively with homeopathy using Hahnemann's advanced methods, according to the 5th and 6th edition of the Organon with great success. He is known to his students worldwide as a brilliant and inspiring lecturer, and to thousands of his patients as a gentle and compassionate healer. Dr. Luc was one of the first “integrated” Physicians as a Western medical doctor, acupuncturist and homeopath, integrating Western medicine and complementary medicine, and Acupuncture into Homeopathic practice. Dr. Luc is fluent in four languages. He is the founder of the Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy (RICH) and author of 16 books on homeopathy, acupuncture, and holistic health care. He has seen over 200,000 patients in 30 years of private practice.

Copyright Notice

Copyright 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved. All of Dr. Luc's published Blogs are copyright protected. No Blogs or articles may reposted, further reprinted or used commercially. This entire Blog is protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To reference any portions of any posts from Dr. Luc De Schepper's published Blogs, you must limit your quotes to one paragraph only and then provide a reference link back to this Blog.

Content Disclaimer

This Blog and all content is intended as an adjunct to, not a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical treatment. The author and publisher are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to caused by the information contained in this Blog or for the misuse of this information. This Blog is in no way intended as a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical care.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Visit

Question:
I have a son diagnostic with Autism in 2005. Actually he is 4 1/2, not
verbal and with concentration and stomach issues.

I am wondering if you are planning to do a visitation for the East Coast?
(I live in Massachusetts). We have been trying around three different
homeopaths and nothing is clear yet.

I read all your articles and I have all my hopes that you can help my son,
too.

I strongly believe that my son's stomach problems are the cause of his
Autism. He suffered from gases reflux since he was born and diarrhea since
he was 6 (still a big issue).

Also, I read that you have some specific questions for the pregnancy of the
Autistic son. Yes, my pregnancy was happy until 7 1/2 month when an issue
with my husband appeared.
Also, if I go there for my first visit, can we follow it by phone?

How long do you think it will take to cure a chronic disease?

GOD BLESS YOU

Answer:
I wish I had the time to go around but I hardly get to see my wife and dog (in that order!) at my own home. People come from allover the world and legally I must see the patient the first time in my office. Follow up can be done indeed over phone.

The event in your pregnancy no doubt hold the clue to the cure of your son. No one can predict any length it takes to cure as not one ASD child is like another! But I always have to see progress from first doses or "movement" as we say. Management is crucial and every child is so very different. I always need the mother's full attention which is not difficult as I have never seen more dedicated parents that those for ASD children. Every child has his secret door to be unlocked...I can only promise to give my 100% and have enjoyed many successes in my life...but as I always say, to my patients my name is spelled "Luc" not "God", another three letter word

Warmest regards
Dr luc