Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Question:
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Homeopathy has given this child much support. Has had ADD , depression,
absent social, skills but on looking at a photograph of him now in early
teens wonder about fetal alcohol syndrome.
Would it be reasonable to use alcohol in potency. I can not find the
provings at the moment . On reading them a few weeks ago there was
resonance with his state. With difficulty he is doing reasonably well at
school and has avoided orthodox medication. One of the main remedies a
few years ago was Baryta Sulphur. Earlier Veratrum sometimes indicated and
Platina occasionally when developed irritable bowel type syndrome. His Dad
needed Platina at times. I have not seen him for a few years . Mother
says still fragile. Family history of alcohol abuse, Thank you,
Answer:
Using alcohol in potency is called isopathy and the very last resort. We have
many remedies that deal with hereditary alcoholism and the effects of
alcohol. I have treated many cases of cirrhosis with complications
successfully through the simillimum. It is hard for me to say anything
about the remedies used but Bar-s, Verat-a and Platina have few things in
common, so I doubt the simillimum was ever given. And then remains the
question:"How was it given?"
Warm regards
Dr luc
