Allergies
Question: Hi. Dr. Luc's I used to suffer of season allergies for the last 8
years since I came to the USA. I would like to know if that is consider a
Chronic disease or an acute disease? Can you recommended a homeopathic for
it? My allergies are heavy in the spring (yellow flowers) and in fall (dry
leaves and roots). My son has ASD and suffer of allergies too, not as much
as mine. Also, I want to ask you something related to my nx visit at your
office. I made an appointment for my son, but you said in many parts that
treating mothers too is very important to make their kids better. Should I
make an appointment for me too, additional to the time of my son's visit?
Thanks GOD BLESS YOU, Beatriz Kouracles.
Answer: These allergies are certainly a chronic condition and can be fairly
easily treated. They are certainly part of the whole make up of the person
and we have many remedies to prevent and cure hayfever. Since you bring your
son, I always recommend that the mother get treated too simply because
mothers bear the crux of the work and worries with their children...and the
mom needs to be in balance so she can judge how and when the child needs a
repetition of the remedy so that repetition does not happen because mom loses
her patience for something that is normal for a child to do. In your case
of course, I would take care of the allergies too.
Warm regards
Dr luc
