Cure
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, I have a 6 year son diagnosed with PDD-NOS at age 4. Have seen Classical Homeopath and gone through sequential therapy (Heilkunst) with many positive improvements. My son stims by flapping his arms and hopping up and down from time to time. This is one part of his behavior that has remained unchanged through out all the treatment he has received. Is this something that can be addressed through homeopathy as well, or, is it something that will subside as he grows older? Thank You, Robert.
Answer: I am glad you had much improvement already. Sequential therapy is not classical homeopathy and cannot even be called homeopathy in general. Hahnemann would disapprove of it as it is bombarding the Vital Force of the patient with a sequence of nosodes and remedies unnecessarily. Very hard to do any management and I have seen disastrous results from it. I am glad your child has at least made progress but obviously the stimming one of the essential hallmarks of ASD has not improved which shows that this treatment is unfinished and good homeopathic treatment must further resolve it.
Warm regards
Dr luc
