Becoming a Homeopath
Question: I want to start studying Homeopathy from home since I'm a stay at home mom and plan also on Home schooling my child. Per your suggestion and advice from earlier email, I ordered the first of your 4 books you suggested. Hahnamain revisited. Do you suggest to your students to subscribe to a homeopathy journal, organization, etc. where they would get monthly or bimonthly homeopathy magazines? Or don't you think that is necessary? Thanks for your wonder work and inspiration. Kim.
Answer: Dear Kim. You will have your hands full with these books already. Having studied for many years all the journals of the old times with the old masters, I am very disappointed with the present day magazines as they always state, "open to any opinion" which means garbage included...Brings nothing but confusion. If anything look also at www.minimumprice.com/bb and look for Leading Voices of Homeopathy.
You will find extra things to learn for free!
Good luck in the study!
Dr luc
