Appointment
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, As a mother of an autistic 10 years old boy, I feel the classic homeopathy is the last option to try since I have tried everything else with no success. I am interested in making a appointment to see you, after the initial visit to your clinic we will do the telephone consultation since I live in Australia. For my understanding the remedy needs to be kept away from electrical appliances so how can it be shipped to us safely from the USA? Can the remedy be made in Australia if this is a problem?
Answer: I deal with patients from allover the world all the time. When remedy is given along in little pellets that can be carried in patient's purse since the level of radiation on hand luggage is not strong enough to cancel any remedy...so there is really no problem. And no problem with electrical appliances really. If any different remedy is needed either I sent it or it is obtainable in Australia.
Warm regards
Dr luc
