India
Question: Dear Dr. Luc, I have a 5 year, 5 months old child with autism. I am from India. From last few months am reading your Blog, want to start his treatment under you. He was on homeopathy for 2 years one year back but I was not sure which way we were going so I stopped that. Please guide me how to start. Do you have any plans to visit India near future? Is there any doc u can recommend in Chennai? Is it possible to start reading about homeopathy and autism at home to understand the connection in better way? With million of thanks for serving autism community, lots of blessings, Sangeeta.
Answer: Dear friend! Not anytime soon will I be in India! Wish I had the time to visit my many friends in India, Chennai included. My new book for homeopathic professionals, soon to be published, will be having a whole chapter about ASD. But I am going to write this year an in depth book for the public to introduce homeopathic view comparing to allopathy/DAN procedure. I am not sure where to find the time, but I will.
Dr luc
