Floaters in the Bottle
Question: Dr. Luc, I noticed recently that my child's Remedy Supply Bottle (RSB) was filled with 'floaties'. We have been using the same 8 oz. 200C RSB since August. The remedy was prepared with alcohol by our skilled homeopath who trained under you. Seeing all these 'floaties' I am very concerned and have these questions: 1. Do I need to worry about floaties in our remedies? Are they/have they ruined the power of this chronic remedy by spoiling it somehow? 2. With 'floaties' present, does it mean that some past dosing I have done has maybe been ineffective...or does the remedy still work anyway? 3. Should I now replace the remedy? We have dosed on an irregular schedule over the past 6+ months with 4 succussions of the RSB between each dose, I keep pretty accurate records of whenever I dose (I write each time I dose on the outside of the dilution cup itself), but am not sure how I would get the next remedy to exactly match the number of succussions the current RSB contains - if I am supposed to replace it?
Answer: This can indeed happen and the better way of doing is is indeed replace the new bottle and add the succussions you have done so far. Do this way before you are going to give the next dose (at least 6 hours before) as otherwise your next dose can cause unwarranted aggravations. Don't worry about previous doses, they still were effective but replace the bottle now.
