Schools
Question: I just read someone's post keen to do home-studying to become a homeopath. I'm in the UK, and thinking of studying with the British Institute of Homeopathy. I read that you had commenced your studies with the Institute, and wondered your opinion? I suppose, too, they may have changed since the time you were there? Your books are definitely on my book list, as I've a feeling they're going to be a Treasure for ever. Priceless!
Answer: Schools in general allover the world still have a long way to go. My real teachers were the old masters. I went several times to Ann Arbor, Michigan where ALL the homeopathic magazines from 1832 are available. I spent says and days copying these pearls and came back with suitcases full of them.I studied them line by line. It taught me respect for the old masters who had knowledge and practical experience beyond any modern homeopath.And of course I have read the Organon 150 times as well as chronic Diseases, and one of these days. I want to write a modern paragraph under every paragraph of the priceless Organon!
Warm regards
Dr luc
